Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
angelicruin

Plutonian

Once the world's greatest, most beloved superhero, he has now become its greatest villain--a capricious and vengeful god who haunts the skies and toys daily with six billion lives.

Soapy cleanliness sullied by blood and ashes.

Skin tested at C2. I got bitter blood & soap out of this scent. Not one of my favorites.

In the bottle, this has a sweet, pleasant soapiness that reminds me of Tony.

On my skin, this turns suddenly sharp and perfumey. It's like sweet floral soap with sharp chemical hairspray layered over it. I don't smell anything like blood or ashes.

And then after letting this settle for 15 minutes, the sharpness is mostly gone and I'm left with sweet soap. It's not quite as creamy, smooth, and pleasant as Tony, but it's almost identical on my skin.

I was really intrigued by the thought of clean soapiness layered with the lab's blood note, so I'm really disappointed that this is all soap on me...

I had a hard time getting over the smell in the imp to put it on my skin. Much mellower on but yep, stinky soap.

Ugh. Just as I had imagined. Utterly revolting. I can never handle the Lab's blood note and this is no exception. Throw in some ashes, dust, and old moldy soap and you have Plutonian.

In bottle: Sweet and light green. It does smell like high end herbal soap. The blood deepens it and turns it a touch resiny floral. The ashes are soft and gentle. This is a lot more feminine than I was imagining, Wet: This is appealing in many of the ways embalming fluid is. It curls up into a pleasant floral with a just washed effect. Dry: Fryer sheets.

Edited by Gwydion

Soap. and just the barest hint of blood and vetiver. It's a very masculine, clean scent.

Oddly enough, it smells like Ivory soap.

Wow, this one is STRONG. I get overwhelming metallic soapiness, very masculine. This would be great as a showergel for a guy, but just not for me as a perfume. I think there may be a bit of vetiver here, though that may be the ashes. Fun to try though!

This just had a pure soap scent on my skin and sadly we weren’t a match. I didn’t smell much of the Metallics in there