Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fairnymph

BTOD2

Colourless oil. Roast chicken with lots of gravy - exactly! My roommate swears it's leftover roast chicken & mayo sandwiches. I don't get the mayo, but I do get the creaminess which I read as gravy. Not bad, this is the first savoury BPAL that's ever made me hungry.

No chicken. But I did get hot burnt butter popcorn and roast beef. That's what it smells like to me.

So in some ways, it makes me think of an even more eccentric version of 'Drink Me'.

:eek: How does she do it?

You burn this in an oil burner in the kitchen and you have found the solution for kids that don't want to eat :lol:

Droolworthy roasted meat!

(Didn't dare skin test that one, not my thing as a perfume)

Edited by ifinena

This one smells even more strongly of roasting meat than BTOD1 did, and without any coffee. I am not a fan of the roasting meat smell.

Buh...what?

It's the Chicken Legged Snack Hut!

This is the saltiest roast turkey gravy you have ever smelled. It's going to pucker the hell out of your mouth, it's that salty. If you dare to skin test it, it actually wears down to a salty, yeasty note that's vaguely like the bread note in Drink Me. It's not.. horribly offensive, but I'm not a fan of the savory perfume concept. And I totally get how people smell burned popcorn.