Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
sookster

The Sea Foams Milk

Milk cresting on an ocean wave.

Aged about five years: 

Bright-smelling, a bit of citrus and a lot of salt. Smelled nearly carbonated in the imp and wet but dried to a more recognizable ozone/aquatic scent. The creaminess is subtle.

A unisex scent, easy to wear. I remember opening The Sea Foams Milk in the past and not liking it as much - I don't know if it's changed or I have, but I dig it now.

Edited by bellumed

Got it as a frimp, which was kinda disappointing as I would've liked to try sea foams blood instead.

I smell zero milk. It smells like what you'd expect a hand soap called "ocean mist" to smell like, turning more "ocean mist blossom" as it goes.

Very nope.

A salty milky sea. It's quite soft. but the lab's salty sea note starts amping on me on drydown, so i'm gonna go ahead and wash this off before it goes haywire. 

This is almost overwhelmingly coconut cream on my skin. Now I like coconut cream, but the only thing holding this scent back from being something that would make me chew on myself (because I like coconut cream, but it's a food) is the light waft of a slightly floral aquatic somewhat reminiscent of Sea of Glass. I think that I will pass this frimp along to someone else, but I'm glad I gave it a proper test. It's leaning dangerously close to being a scent that makes me chew on myself.