Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Pumpkin with cranberry, strawberry, red musk, red rose, rosehip, frankincense, fig, jasmine, and carnation.

ITB: It reminds me of pumpkin cheesecake with strawberry preserves and roses. There is a certain bready quality to the scent, but it reminds me more of Thanksgiving than Halloween.

Wet: On my skin, the rose, rosehip, musk, jasmine, and cranberry are more prominent through the foody pumpkin. It's a very nice blend so far.

Dry: After several hours, the scent is very faint. I can still get the impression of pumpkin and cranberries, but I wish that the silage was better.

Wet, this is super foody! Sweet spicy pumpkin bread, heavy on the vanilla and honey.

Dry, I get notes of vanilla, cranberry, fig, and something spicy that is either frankincense or carnation. It's much more culinary now, closer to the smell of raw pumpkin.

Weirdly enough, this faded and then came back stronger. It disappeared around 10 hours, but after about 12 hours it smells like comforting culinary spices, reminiscent of hectic holiday cooking. I'm going to assume that this was a combination of the cranberry, frankincense, and red musk. Zero pumpkin, at this point. This scent is better suited for fall. Usually my skin amps sweet scents like nobody's business, but apparently it goes even harder for spices?

Wet: Upon first sniff, this smells like a potpourri pumpkin scent. After a second though, I can start picking out different things; cranberry, rose, and a little bit of carnation as well. 

Dry: Mostly pumpkin, and a bit of cranberry. Actually, I would say the cranberry note is stronger than the pumpkin! It's sweet, warm, and amazing to wear when it's a bit cooler outside. The floral notes are so far in the background now, I can't really pick out individual notes to figure out what stuck around vs. what my skin ate.

Cranberry is such a rare note I have in my collection, and I'm really glad to have this.

Sweet pumpkin and a touch of a cranberry , strawberry, fig, and some florals. I wasn't sure how well I'd like these foods and florals together, but luckily on me the food notes are way stronger than the florals. The cranberry and strawberry smell like jam to me, so this scent reminds me of Thanksgiving. The frankincense is in the background and without looking at the notes I thought it was pumpkin spice. 

This is a very fall scent, I love it! 

These days I like my foodie scents to be more complex than just...well....food. This definitely fits the bill. Pumpkin is detectable, but it fades and the fig, cranberry and rosey-frankincense come to the forefront. This is beautifully complex and very much a fall scent. I ended up selling a bunch of my pumpkin-heavy scents because it's not my preference these days but I"ll happily hang on to this bottle.

Sillage is decent, fades after a few hours, but still stays on skin for many hours.