Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Site update.

Elizabeth, I don't know you...but...I think I love you. I've just copied all the new drug...oils into my doc and I'm trying to figure out what I want, but I want them ALLLLLLL!

AAAAAAAAAAHHAH. :::goes into a olfactoral coma::::

Oh wow! Elizabeth, you are a marvel ...even more to choose from! Now I've got all the fun of agonising over all the new descriptions .... aargh! This is torture, but I love it!

I'll be introducing some friends to the delights of BPAL next week - I expect they will all be as hopelessly smitten as I am ......

Rosie

(who has just tried out some Naiad on husband's beard and thinks it smells rather fetching on him - now I've got to persuade him that he REALLY wants to wear something called 'Naiad!' )

The descriptions of Ingenue and Vicomte were posted on Shiny & New as part of the November update but I don't think they were ever in the official categories.  Am I right?

I f*cked up.  :? They should both be under Love Potions, but I somehow deleted them the first time 'round, and then didn't fix Ingenue this time.

I'm going to clear that up this afternoon. Thanks for pointing it out, guys!  :D

what about hellfire? :P

lorajc, sirensongsouth, and laivine: you are all gals after my own heart. As I was reading through the first page of posts, I started to think I might have a problem. Here were people who talked about having 1,2, even 12 new "must-have" fragrances. I was beginning to feel a bit self-conscious, due to the fact that there are about, um, 30 new fragrances that I'd like, and I will probably order 18 Imp's Ears, like, as soon as I finish writing this post 8) . But when I read the posts of the 3 lovely ladies above, I didn't feel quite so guilty. So happy that BPAL exists :P .

I'm sad that Hellfire is gone, but happy that I can cut it off of my wish list (hey, it all helps!).

Jenny :P

lorajc, sirensongsouth, and laivine: you are all gals after my own heart. As I was reading through the first page of posts, I started to think I might have a problem. Here were people who talked about having 1,2, even 12 new "must-have" fragrances. I was beginning to feel a bit self-conscious, due to the fact that there are about, um, 30 new fragrances that I'd like, and I will probably order 18 Imp's Ears, like, as soon as I finish writing this post  8) . But when I read the posts of the 3 lovely ladies above, I didn't feel quite so guilty. So happy that BPAL exists  :P .

I don't think I have a problem, I KNOW I have a problem. I get very passionate (addicted) to things I love! I didn't order imp's ears either, I ordered 5 ml bottes. Scary, huh? Elizabeth probably curses every time she packs one of my orders.

Elizabeth probably curses every time she packs one of my orders.

I bet she curses all of us others who don't get 5mls and Imp's Ears instead-you're probably helping her eat well! I, too, am addicted. I do have a massive list of wants, though; it'll probably cost me a crapload of money to get it all :shock: . I am not as obsessed with BPAL as I am with Lush, yet. It probably won't take long, though...

Jenny :P

:oops: She probably curses at my long babbling emails as well. Between my orders and my emails, she is probably rather sick of me. But I really can't help it-I NEED them.

Elizabeth said on the bust forums that one of the ingredients for hellfire is no longer available so the scent has been discontinued. :P

Hmmm, I wonder what the ingredient is.

I have a sample of it...I quite like it.

Anywho, I just put in a huge ass order. I narrowed my list to 18 samples and (2) 5ml bottles.

I just keep telling myself that I'm making up for all of the years when I couldn't find perfumes that I liked.

So really, with my twisted way of rationalizing my purchases, it only costs me several cents a day. (I almost broke into a Sally Struthers spoof....but I'll save you all the pain.)

I eagerly, but patiently, await.

--Amy

Ah the huge ass order. I have not made one of these yet (just put an order for 2 sets of Imps ears) but whenever the V-day scents arrive I'll be buying them as well as a nice 5 ML of Canivale, Unseelie, Snake Oil and whatever else strikes my fancy.

lol... i am currently waitin on an order of 13 imp's ears a 5ml and 3 10ml bottles... i am trying very very very hard to refrain from putting in a new order until my current one finally gets to me... must order more!....

Ah the huge ass order. I have not made one of these yet (just put an order for 2 sets of Imps ears) but whenever the V-day scents arrive I'll be buying them as well as a nice 5 ML of Canivale, Unseelie, Snake Oil and whatever else strikes my fancy.

This place is feeling more and more like a support group for addicts!! "Hi, my name is Amy, and I'm a BPAL addict."

OH MY!!

:shock:

I'm really thrilled by the new selection of scents as well, especially the Mad Tea Party collection!

Any news on when the Lab is switching from CCNow? I have the darndest time ordering multiple items with their shopping cart and I definitely want to order more than two items in my next order. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Sign in to follow this