Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Heavenlyrabbit

The Ecstasy of Passion

Bourbon vanilla, red musk, galbanum, ambergris, sweet clove, petitgrain, and golden amber.

Unabashedly sexy and unbridled, just like passion should be :twisted: Sensual red musk takes the forefront with a supporting splash of intoxicating vanilla booze, deep sticky resins, earthy and sweet clove...what's not to love? Irresistable for an insatiable scent-ual appetite :wub2:

Wet on the skin, red musk and clove are strongest. Bourbon vanilla emerges quickly though. Amber is there on the dry down. This is a very spicy, slightly sweet sexy scent.

Got this as a decant from saralaughs as a BPALentine; thanks so much! In the decant, this smells similar to a blend between Now Winter Nights Enlarge and Mircalla; sweet and dark, probably getting the red musk, ambergris, and clove. On my skin, it's red musk and I think ambergris or vanilla; not sure there. This ends up being pretty nondescript red musk on me plus a lighter note that takes it to nothing quickly. Well, it was worth a try, and think again!

Edited by Venneh

Hmmm, not what I was expecting. Kind of a clovey, almost cold scent. Really weird. It just does not smell good on me. :(

I remember this Inquisition, and I know I was hoping to get this one, but I didn't. I can't remember now which one I got! But a friend of mine gave me a decant from her bottle, so I was happy that I got to try it.

It smells like a clovey red musk on me, with a little bit of smoke to it. Sultry. Not a daytime scent. Not something I'd wear to work. But I certainly do like it a lot. I still only have that one little decant of it, and I've only worn it a couple of times. It still smells great after all these years, though.

Wet: lots of red musk, sweet, fruity, and a little peppery (the clove, I guess) it's really nice so far. Softer than I expected. Smooth and well rounded.

Dry: This dries to primarily a clove scent on me, with hints of musk and some gentle sweetness. I do like it, but it's not amazing on me. I was hoping for more red musk and ambergris, to be honest.

This scent is one of my holy grails!

In the bottle/wet: Luscious vanilla with amber and red musk.

Drying: It is glorious red musk and sweet clove with a hint of amber and ambergris.

Finally drydown on the skin: My skin really amps the red musk! Red musk with sweet clove wrapped in a cloud of vanilla. Absolutely stunning. It is a very elegant, sexy, and expensive-smelling incense scent. Amazing wear length (lasts all day on my skin) and strong throw. The red musk note in this blend reminds me of the red musk note in Lady in Black atmosphere spray. :wub3: If you are a red musk fan, you will love this!