Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Slight change in plans.

The Blue Moon update is going live from midnight tonight [yep, 2.5 hours from now] til midnight tomorrow, giving everyone 12 additional hours to order. This is a one-shot, due to the nature and infrequency of the Blue Moon itself. Future Lunacy updates will still be limited to the 12-hour ordering span.

Along with the Blue Moon update, the Lughnasadh Sabbat oil will be available for pre-order... so I can ensure that it arrives in ample time for the festival. Two new "permanent scents" are being added in this mini-update, La Bella Donna Della Mia Mente, as part of an ongoing poetry-inspired series, and Intrigue.

More after the update is finished.

You truly are a lab goddess! Not only 12 hours early for those of us who are obsessive, but two new scents!!! And a poetry inspired series!!! Squee!!! :P I'm all bouncy.

hmmm... sleep...stay up another hour and a half... sleep ... update the search engine and perhaps put in a small order? tough decisions!

Oh damn! Just when I thought I had my whole order figured out.

Not that I am complaining. Now I can stay up and write that testimonial I have been putting off...

Oh, poop! I can't get on the website from work (it's blocked as a cult, LOL), so I'll have to go home on my lunch hour and put my order in. What a nice surprise, though!!

Edited by ebonykawai

So what do you all think that this Lughnasdh is going to smell like? I have no idea what it means, never heard of it. But Beth's description make me think that it would be grains and autmny and maybe a little sweet. I'm thinking a mixture of Jack and Dana O'Shee type smell. I'm probably dead wrong, just my imagination running away with me.... (sing it!)

A little insight for a person? Thanks!

I can't get on the website from work (it's blocked as a cult, LOL)

No way! How did that happen?

andrabell, I'm really curious about the notes in Lughnasadh, too.