Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
alicia_stardust

Swadhisthana

The Glory of Vishnu, The House of Varuna, One's Own Abode
The Six-Petaled Lotus.
The unconscious, the sweetness of life, desire, pleasure, sexuality, procreation, emotion.

My initial (unkind) reaction was: bubblegum and pencil shavings. Then my nose pulls itself together and starts detecting the warm, rich, glowing resins that other reviewers have discerned.

We'll see how this one works in supporting the health of this particular chakra.

I don't typically do so well with florals, so I was worried about this one at first. Jasmine, fresia, lilly of the valley up front at first. I can tell it's mellowing out on me, so I'll have to report back later.

I'm not sure I like this one, or that it will be used for anything other than opening the chakra, but I bet money the hubs will like it and want to sniff it more often. This might be one for low on the back of my neck for him.

The same lovely jasmine that's in Lilith and the Jarocho, Somnus, and Khajuraho.

Gorgeous. Worth the price and a definite keeper. :wub2:

4.4 out of 5

Gah. Lotus, and cedar. And hints of ylang ylang, patchouli, and maybe jasmine

So mainly bubblegum and pencil shavings, which a whole bunch of florals that I don't like. UGH.

In bottle: This has a shockingly green edge that I’m guessing is cucumber over a soft sweet fruit, vanilla, and the usual herbs. This is not entirely fortunate in the bottle with the green and red clashing. Wet: is that amber or musk? It’s edging the blend towards sexy and going well with the fruit and maybe jasmine, but not so well with the cucumber, which is luckily fading into the herbs. Five or six minutes later, all the green is gone, leaving something warm and somewhat sexy. Dry: This wears well, going to soft gentle amber with a touch of fruit and jasmine.