Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lookingglass

If I love O - tell me about Haunted!

I LOVE O and am thinking of ordering a bottle of it in my next big order. It is a warm, soft, sweet, sexy skin scent. I am just a bit..Haunted...it is calling to me...

Amber is the big note in both, and I do LOVE black musk. I am just wondering what all you other O lovers think of Haunted! Are they so very different? I don't want 2 scents that are really similar...Help!

Hmm.. I absolutely adore Haunted (sexy and comforting, at the same time! ??? ), but don't know O well yet. I recently received a gift imp of it - I think I'll try it tonight and see how they compare! Reporting back tomorrow....

I LOVE O!!! Haunted is nice but nothing at all like O imo. Maybe check out the reviews to see what other's experience has been?

I know, big help I am :/

:P

Edited by Eros

I love O, but Haunted was not something good on my skin. The musk just went all...icky. I also don't think they are at all similar.

I love 'em both! If you love black musk and amber, then you'll love Haunted, methinks, since those are the only two notes I get from it.

And they're not very much alike at all--the musk is pretty strong in Haunted. O is very sweet and honeyed on me, whereas Haunted is more masculine and strong.

:P

I love black musk, and I love O, but Haunted doesn't work on me.

Unfortunately, BPAL amber generally doesn't work on me, with O being an exception due to its loveliness...

I love Haunted, but O smells nothing like it. O didn't work on me whatsoever.

Oro

same here Oro~~~~~~

I love O (one of my big bottle purchases <3 ) and Haunted went really awful on my skin chemistry. It turned into really strong musky baby powder :P

The two are totally different in feel, except for a sense of underlying muskiness, but both are in my Top 10. They *do* share a sense of being essentially two, well-balanced distinct notes instead of a bouquet; honey/amber and amber/musk. They are like Amber Goes on a Date and Amber Goes to a Goth Club. :P

I also adore O. Haunted, I tried to love, but never quite got there. I didn't find them very similar at all. But, if you like black musk and amber it might be worth a try. The amber never really bloomed on my skin, however.

O

The scent of sexual obsession, slavery to sensual pleasure, and the undercurrent of innocence defiled utterly. Amber and honey with a touch of vanilla.

O is the most amazing scent of utter amazing amazingness on me that covers me in a honey, amazing resinous ambery amazement.

And Haunted smells like baby powder.

And Haunted smells like baby powder.

Funny - many of you have said this, but I've gotten almost exactly the opposite! O is very sweet, both vanilla and powdery, whereas Haunted is all amber and musk - very little sweetness to it.

Then again, I think I'm the only forumite in history that didn't smell chocolate in Centzon Totochtin, so if I were you I wouldn't trust my nose. :P

To me Haunted is like Snake Oil meets The Lion. I hate O and love Haunted.

That spicey? :P

p.s. I have an imp of haunted on the way that I got in swaps...I love this board! :D

Haunted is like dark musk + herbs and someone you know and trust chasing you through the forest.

O is like dark musk + a blindfold (yes, Beth puts a blindfold in the scent [just kidding])+ vanilla and honey and amber.

No, it doesn't have the spiciness Snake Oil does, but it has the same feel to me. I think a better comparison might be Chimera.