Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

New scent delay.

Due to circumstances way beyond my control, the new scents for Beltane are going to debut about two weeks later than I'd hoped. I'm not going to get into the details [read: I don't want to bore you guys] suffice to say that because of the way CcNow does their payouts, I simply can't afford to produce enough of the new scents to have them go live yet. The non-scent related portions of the update will be going up as scheduled -- May 1st. The new scents will not be available until at least May 15th. :P

Just gives me more time to save up some more cash for the new scents!! Your gonna stop using CCnow right?

Does that mean that we can order them on May 1st, but just not get them for 2 weeks? I wish there was something I could do to help with the money. I have a little chunk saved for the update and would be more than happy to front you the money..........but I doubt a few hundred would help. I dunno..........just wish there was something I could do to help you Beth!!! You're the greatest. We all love ya!

Oh, good... that means I won't have to place another order immediately when my current one shows up. :P

Good to see you around again, Beth. :D Glad Nella's making stuff slightly less insane!

urg, I feel bad that I placed an order with CCNow :P as if I'm contributing to the problem but right now, that's the easiest way for me to order :D I do hope things will get better for you soon. I can't wait for the new scents!

Well, in my part of the country, physical Beltane (the blooming of my hawthorne tree) doesn't come until at least June 1st anyway. So no biggie!

:P

*grins* Well good .. that means I might have my latest order before I can put in a new one. So I'll have a better idea of what I want ... no worries at all Beth.

:P CCNow, ARGH!

I am a paypal newbie, so maybe I am making a bad assumption ... but I haven't received a notice that the money I sent to the "cupcake@papow.com" account has been accepted (I sent it on April 23rd). It seems other people are ordering via paypal as well - could it be that there's a bunch of money in there that you haven't picked up, Beth? Just a thought. Hope things get better soon!

:P  CCNow, ARGH!

I am a paypal newbie, so maybe I am making a bad assumption ... but I haven't received a notice that the money I sent to the "cupcake@papow.com" account has been accepted (I sent it on April 23rd).  It seems other people are ordering via paypal as well - could it be that there's a bunch of money in there that you haven't picked up, Beth?  Just a thought.  Hope things get better soon!

i got an email reciept from my 4/12 order pretty much immediately after placing it.. it randomly doesn't have email addresses in the subject line when i send payments (the money i sent s.violet didn't, the money i sent beth didn't, the money i sent two of my friends - both donations to websites i use often - did)...

Ah, very newbied out ... I always get a receipt from paypal confirming my transaction, and I thought it was an automatic thing that when the recipients "pick up" the money that an e-mail is sent to confim that they have accepted the payment. So ... if that's not the case, then nevermind :P I will rest assured that the money is where it's supposed to be! Thanks, Q!

maybe it's a setting, i don't think i've ever gotten an email saying they ~accepted~ the payment, just that it was sent. if that's not the same thing, i'm confoozled! :P but that's the only thing i've ever gotten.

that MIGHT be a non-us thing?

//edited to add: i'm pretty new about using paypal from a non techy side, i've had an account for years because stooo only takes money for the mp3s with paypal, but matt and i set up the shopping cart to be like beth's is for ccnow, so like, all that stuff was automagical. and the only people besides stooo and ebay (which also automagically does eveyrthing) that i've sent money to are the four that i mentioned...

Oh, good... that means I won't have to place another order immediately when my current one shows up.  :P

Hey, what's wrong with that?! (I do it all the time :D .)

We all need to take a deep breath and sing along with Guns 'n' Roses...

:P All we need is just a little patience :D

I'm in the can't-quite-afford-to-order-right-now group, so the waiting will make the new scents even that more tempting for me...

Me too twistygirl...I can't afford to order right now...but now I feel like there's a good reason not to..... I'm waiting :P