Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Shipping Update

About how long does it take for a package to arrive once it's been shipped? I'm on pins and needles waiting cos CCnow shows our order shipped on the 1st, and every day I race to the mailbox to see if it's here yet.

For those of you who have already received your orders, when was your original order date?  I'm still waiting on my order placed 3/17  :P

I'm still waiting on my order from 3/13, but it is on it's way, and yours likely is too, or will be very soon! Don't dispair...depending on where you live, it may be slowed down by the silly postal system, but it will get to you eventually! :D

I watch these updates with anticipation.

I ordered on the 25th, so I guess my time may be here soon....

Mine was ordered on the 26th, I think.

I hope that we'll receive ours soon! :P

3/19 here, and I'm waiting, but the CCNow site says it shipped. So that's a good sign!

Don't go by what CCNOW says, The last time i ordered for some reason it says it had shipped and it hadn't i think that has happened a number of times.

But lucky i think Beth has caught up some on the shipments and everything so hopefully it will get out to you soon.

I am also wating on a package that was ordered a few days before yours, and The way i see it is, It is worth the wait!

What is the CC that everyone is on about? and where do I go to track my order? and how? sorry not been logged on for a while and I've obviously missed a lot.

can we order via the website yet I'm in the UK

Quick update: we're still on a 10-14 day backlog. It seems like this is going to continue to be the average ship time until we make this into some sort of corporate, million-employee conglomerate. =P We cannot seem to get things blended and assembled any faster than this.

Quick update: we're still on a 10-14 day backlog. It seems like this is going to continue to be the average ship time until we make this into some sort of corporate, million-employee conglomerate. =P We cannot seem to get things blended and assembled any faster than this.

no problem at all, beth! :P

and, btw, although i want you to have every bit of the financial and business success that you wish for, a million employees would mean EVERYONE and their dog would be wearing MY BPAL! noooooooooooooo!

ok, i'm being selfish here... but it's my dirty little secret! :D

That's fine, I'm sure, I'm just curious now if the shipping confirmation from CCNow is accurate, since someone above (don't ask me to check, I'm tiiiired) said that it's not always the case?

Edited to change 'spipping' to 'shipping'. I really must sleep now.

Edited by TygherRayn

They are well worth the wait. I just wish CC-Now would not state "shipped" unless your package has really been shipped, as it makes you tend to LOOK for your package everyday with only disappointment.

:P

Woke up this morning to a tracking notice from USPS that my order was shipped yesterday! That means my order is OFFICIALLY on its' way! WooooooooHooooooo!!!

P.S.--I ordered on 3/16, in case anyone is trying to determine where in the queue they are.

That's fine, I'm sure, I'm just curious now if the shipping confirmation from CCNow is accurate, since someone above (don't ask me to check, I'm tiiiired) said that it's not always the case?

Here's a classic example of why you should NOT depend on the CCNow info, and should wait instead to receive your shipping confirmation (which tends to get directed into my spam box - you may want to check yours when expecting a package) ...

CCNow says:

15 Mar 2004 - Received

01 Apr 2004 - Order Shipped

16 Mar 2004 - Received

16 Mar 2004 - Received

30 Mar 2004 - Received

But ... I track my debit card purchases with online banking, and none of these have been charged or are pending charges. I haven't received a shipping notice from Beth, either.

Needless to say, I'm not taking CCNow's info as accurate at this point. :P

Is there anyway that I can find out if my order has been shipped? I ordered on 03/09 and CCnow said that it was shipped on the 13th. I don't think that I get any confirmation because I live in Canada so how do I find out? :P

Is there anyway that I can find out if my order has been shipped?  I ordered on 03/09 and CCnow said that it was shipped on the 13th.  I don't think that I get any confirmation because I live in Canada so how do I find out? :P

I've read from somewhere that you'll receive an e-mail that tells you when your item is shipped?

I don't think that I'll receive mine any time soon because it wasn't ordered until late March. We should just carry on with our days and not looking forward to receiving them, and then eventually, they'll show up. I've realized that looking forward to them make it feel longer than it really takes :D

I have a question about orders...please don't take it personally or feel offended by it, because it's not what I mean to do at all. I'm just curious, how many orders does BPAL get on an average day?

Edited by SilverGarland

*bounces* We got our delivery confirmation from USPS today! Well, technically yesterday now, but I've not slept yet. I can't wait .. now I really -can- wait anxiously for the mail-lady to come every day!

I ordered March 16th, I believe - CCNow said it was shipped last week, and the charges have been put through my bank acocunt.  No package ...

My personal experience over the last few months, and it may or may not apply to you, FullTilt, is that CCNow displays what it wants, and then the charge goes to my account about the time Beth starts processing the order.

I've been getting my confirmation e-mails from Beth about a week to ten days after the charge shows up on my account.

I'm guessing that when the Lab "pulls" an order from the site or it comes up as next for processing in CCNow that the system places the charge at that point, and that it's not something Beth controls. I don't have confirmation of this, but it seems to be the case with my orders since the first of the year.

Hang in there! :P

I agree, TygherRayn. I will be ordering through PayPal from here on out.