Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

An ethereal, piercing blend of eucalyptus, citrus and mints.

Banshee - The first scent I detect is my arch-nemesis, mint. I am instantly turned off. Almost as quickly, the mint disappears totally and completely and is replaced by the scent of lemon. It’s really, really strong lemon – “in yo’ face” lemon. As the oils dries down and the lemon scent backs off a tad, I detect a touch of eucalyptus beneath the lemon, and it smells a lot like a menthol-lemon cough drop. I can see how lemon lovers could love this scent, but as I’m not partial to any of the primary notes in it, it’s definitely not for me. The scent doesn’t morph or change much after dry-down. It sticks very close to my skin and has faded completely in just under two hours.

in the vial, this is a lovely citrus mint! on me? OH NO! Pure soapy mess! :P someone said "Dial Soap" in the first post here, and that is exactly what this became on my skin. How devastating!

With the greatest of respect........... This is disgusting, (Sorry to the creator). It smells like disinfectant at first, then very quickly dies down to smell like urine. Oh dear, I don't understand why anyone would want to wear this as a fragrance.

I thought it sounded lovely when I read the description but I was wrong.

Yuk! :P

On me: Based on the description alone I will probably hate this, since I detest citrus and most mint scents just don't come out right on me. *sniff* Eek. Citrus death. Very little mint, just citrus with a "clean" tone to it.

Wow. Lemon and mint. When it's wet this is almost achingly sweet on me and smells a lot like candy. The lemon is very strong. This reminds me of cough drops -- it's kind of medicinal when it's dry. Also kind of soapy, for some reason.

I'm not too sad this was discontinued because I wouldn't wear this.

this is very strong citrus, with an herbal undertone and hints of mint. definitely a strange mix to my nose, but it's not as horrible as people have made it sound.

not sure this would make an everyday perfume, but i'm happy to have tried it.

I got this in a monster imp lot from eBay, and now I see I'm kind of late to the party! Oh, well.

Anyway - piercing is right. Banshee is clear, sharp, keen. But I don't care for eucalyptus in perfume and it made my eyes water. But on a guy, this would probably be really, really nice. Somehow I feel like a guy would manage to turn down the burning sensation.

Reminded me a little of Absinthe.

Ah, at the beginning this was citrus/mint love. It was a little in your face lemon. But it was cool and airy.

Now it's this weird dusty/powdery thing. I don't understand.

No. Not at all.

Banshee smelled fantastic when it was wet- like lemony hard candy. Unfortunately as time is going on it's started to turn sour and rather gross. Very sad.