Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Wild fig, buttercream honey, bourbon cream sweetened with a bit of condensed milk, and warm, snuggly russet patchouli.

Proceeds from the sale of each bottle will benefit Cuddly, who assists rescue organizations and animal-focused non-profits.

Edited by Jenjin

Vanilla buttercream frosting with frothy milk that cuts down on some of the buttercream sweetness.  The honey is barely there in the opening and I don't get any bourbon, but the fig and patchouli come in subtly and mesh together into a beautiful, dark, earthy-woody scent melded into pulpy-sticky-fruit.  

I was worried that this would be cloying, but I don't get a powdered sugar scent to the buttercream; it's more of a whipped, creamy vanilla frosting, and the milk is warm and frothy rather than thickly sweet and caramelized.  The fig and patchouli also help to even out the sweetness.  So it's a strong vanilla frosting (I'd say it's 80% vanilla-y and 20% patchouli and fig), but the other notes keep it from being sickly sweet or too simple.

I have a ton of vanilla and patchouli scents (and not enough patchouli and fig scents), but I'm happy to add this one to my collection too ^_^ and will add a backup bottle into my next order.