Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Morning glory petals, twining dew-covered vines, and lilac butter.

Collapsing Mosquito Netting is green, it's wet, juicy vine with a suggestion of spring florals. There's a period of savoriness that could read as French fry. It doesn't last thankfully. Overall, I'm disappointed because I wanted more morning glory, but it's strangled, appropriately, by the vine.

Dewy, wet, freshly cut morning glory petals & sophisticated lilac. I fall asleep with this one on. Just wanna sniff it nonstop. It's a delightful blend. Not too heavy of a floral, but just right balance.

Wet greenery with lilac and what I'm pegging as moonflower but it's probably the Morning Glory part. The Morning Glory/Moonflower component smells a little bit fruity and sweet, providing whimsy to what would have otherwise been a straightforward lilac plus ivy. This is the very definition of a springtime perfume.

The lilac and greenery are in a little tug-of-war with each other and that's the extent of the morphing that I detect (I have thankfully been spared the french fry experience).

Absolute BANGER. Surprisingly strong, too!

Edited by Laughing Seagull

The lilac note here reminds me a lot of Alkemia's Lilacs Along the Winding Drive with a bright, hard candy sweetness. The greenness helps tame the candy tone but not enough for my tastes. I much prefer The Lilac Wood for a lilac + (albeit, soapy) greenery perfume!