Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Jenjin

Deep Fried Blueberry Cheesecake

No additional scent description. 

Edited by Jenjin

I wish I had more than one imp of this! It is an amazing, creamy blueberry scent, and I can actually smell the graham cracker crust here (sometimes I don't get any actual crust from pie scents, to my dismay). It does not have a strong deep-fried component to it, IMO, and is nothing like the funnel cake scents or Deep Fried Gingerbread (which I think shared the same fried component as the Please Scream Inside scents). It's also the most cheesecake-y scent that I've come across from the Lab, and the blueberry pairs perfectly with it. I really enjoy the graham cracker crust, too.

I'll be on the lookout for more imps. 👀 

Cheesecake with a blueberry crumble on top. The blueberry note is the strongest note, but I definitely get the cheesecake note too. I don't get a deep fried note, so much as a graham cracker note. Overall, a blueberry dessert scent. Bright and berry, while still being foodie.

at first - blueberry! And the crust with some little spice (not graham cracker, not cinnamon). Not overly foodie. Becomes heavily more cheesecake after an hour or so and loses other notes

Wet: Have mercy.  Globs of blueberry, sugar, and some type of crust.

Dry: While this smells like some type of blueberry baked goods scent, it's not necessarily reading as "cheesecake" to me. However, it IS a delicious blueberry scent that I'm going to hoard my imp of. 

This is very much alike BPTP's Blueberry Cream Pie perfume oil but this is like cheesecake version of it :D Blueberry, crust and cream, m'mm! This is delicious. I don't get any deep fried note but I think it's better so.