Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Pumpkin Incense

Cozy fall in a bottle. The caramel and pumpkin blend together so well they almost smell like maple. The kyphi is the sweet kind you get in Cairo. It’s not very church incense and much less spooky than I thought it would be, but I’m not complaining since, like I said, this is pretty much the perfect cozy autumn scent. Like I just want to wait until it’s cold and rainy to spray this and then curl up with a sweater and a hot drink and a pastry and rewatch Over the Garden Wall.

Perfectly chewy and rich, warm and comforting. One spray scents my living and dining area, and it accidentally scented me, too! I must have caught it in my hair, because I could smell it once I left the house, and that was a lovely bonus.

A perfect complement to The Harvest Haunt perfume oil!

I love this pumpkin, it's home-y and warm. It doesn't veer into pie territory but does has some caramel-y notes. It's more approachable than some of my other atmos. I'm contemplating a backup, it's just so cozy.

A little sweeter than the Pumpkin Incense atmo, but very very close. Not a sweet pumpkin spice blend, but a darker drying pumpkin with the incense blending into it perfectly. These make such a great set to really be atmospheric.

Oops! I posted this about the Harvest Haunt perfume in the wrong thread! Keeping it here though, and adding what I meant to say about this atmo spray.

Dark pumpkin and incense. This is not the sweet candied spice scent. If you love this, get The Harvest Haunt perfume too, as they are almost the same! I love it. Atmospheric and autumnal, this one's going in my car.

Edited by Poenari
Accidentally posted in wrong place