Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Y'all, this is an absolutely beautiful scent. 

I smell the sandalwood and rice milk out of the bottle, but it morphs into this beautiful bog osmanthus scent. It's not super mossy to me. I smell the orris root on the dry down but it's not super strong to me. I don't know what the hemp fibers note smells like, but this is a very fall-smelling but fresh perfume. I don't have anything else like it in my collection from any house. I bought the bottle and I may need to buy another.

Well this is just delightful. The rice milk adds just a hint of creamy sweetness to the mossiness and sandalwood. A lot less dry than the notes would lead you to believe.

6 hours later it turns into a soft, green slightly woody scent, with a hint of that rice milk adding a perfect balance. Almost matcha-like.

This is very unique and nothing else in the BPAL catalogue smells like it. Don't sleep on this one.

Surprise love this year.  My new fave Monster Milk tied with Ghost Milk. 

This is a surprisingly fresh, alive?  scent for a Zombie,  like Beth's cheeky habit of naming- convention opposites like Dirty smelling clean.  It harkens to me on drydowm to Cemetery Creep, I'm sure picking up the orris (a note luv ❤️ 😍 and tend to amp)

If you like the Cemetery offerings and orris grab this one.  And don't judge it wet, let it take you on the dry down journey.  Medium throw and wear.

In the bottle and wet, this is all cardamom to me. On the skin, it blossoms into a really nice, earthy, warm scent. I’m not familiar enough with most of the notes to identify them, but I would describe the blend as “classy”. After a few hours, it settles into sandalwood, mostly. I like this stage most of all.

I would describe this as wilting florals, giving off their last scent, in a crypt. The moss, hemp, and a little bit of the sandalwood blend together, to give that mossy graveyard scent. I don't get the rice milk note nor the orris root on me. Overall, moss, pale florals, and hemp.

I’m not sure that I quite know how to describe this, but it’s lovely. I definitely smell grasses/rice milk and sandalwood. I would overall describe it as an earthy, green scent. No goat’s milk type undertones. It’s really nice. 

The sandalwood and orris make this very baby powdery and sickly sweet on my skin (I keep thinking I smell a cloying sweetness like rotting violets).  There's a hint of something like pulpy, green, aquatic plants, but the greenery doesn't last on my skin.  I get baby powder, rotting violets, and maple syrup, which doesn't smell good to me at all.  I don't understand why it's turning so sweet, but it's massively cloying on me.

I really really wanted to love this one.  And I do enjoy it very much, because it is beautiful.  However, I added this one to my Weenie decants at the last minute for the orris and greenery and while those notes were prominent in the wet stage, the scent really becomes more of a sugar bomb on me than a green plant bomb.  The green notes get swamped under by a really pretty almost brown sugar sweetness that strangles all the dusty, odd plant bits I loved.

I never lose track of the scent, but it becomes a simple, linear 'green-ish' brown sugar, rather than the odd bog I was hoping for.

But this is very very pretty and if any of the above reviews speak to you, you should jump on this one. This is similar to a Bath and Body Works scent, but it outclasses anything Bath and Body Works could produce.