Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Snowy Evening is the lavender incense scent of my dreams. Unfortunately for me, it is also as ephemeral as a dream on my skin. Today I wore it in my locket and I was able to catch whiffs of it all day long, so I'm definitely considering grabbing a bottle. I will also probably experiment with dotting some on my headscarf and/or the collar of my sleep shirt before bed.

Dreamy! More lavender resin, please 💜🙏💜

Gorgeous, soft, herbal, almost amber-ish lavender. As others have noted, it does fade quickly into a light skin scent. It would be nice if aging gives it a bit more oomph, but I still love it regardless. 

A very nice high-end lavender shampoo that vanishes within an hour of application. Very much reminds me of last year's The Garden of Shut-Eye Town, with an almost identical smelling lavender. Bummer. Still on the hunt for my perfect lavender scent.

This starts off kind of an herbal incense lavender on me, it's hard to describe.  After a while it's more like a medicinal resin.  I think the lavender mostly faded at this point.  

It's kind of interesting but also borderline too medicinal.  I don't know - it's just not grabbing me for some reason, although it should be.  I'll let it age a while and try again at some point, just not quite willing to give up on it yet.