Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Non Vider Gli Occhi Miei

Blackcurrant, frankincense, 7-year aged patchouli, oakmoss, leather, black cedarwood, and beeswax.

Non Vider goes on with an enthusiastic punch of cologne-like blackcurrant. The wet scent skews to the higher register, and you could easily imagine this with a citrus fruit instead of the currant. As it dries, the purple-y garnet facet of the berry really pops out. I wish I could detect more frankincense and beeswax, but as it stands it remains quite sharp. These longing eyes are red from crying and in need of some sweet solace.

oakmoss you asshole. 

yep, that's a lot of oakmoss.  i endured it for a while to see where it went.  eventually i got some dry cologney cedar and some dry cologney patchouli. there's some sharpness that is probably the frankincense.

it's cologne all the way down. i peered into the cologne, and the cologne peered back at me.  

black currant?  beeswax? nope and nope. 

woodsy, mossy, dry, and sharp. throws like an absolute beast. 

not for me. 

I can’t quite tell if this is cologne or men’s deodorant. It’s not bad but definitely not what I was expecting. In the bottle it was very strong but once applied it settled down quite a bit and is wearable without smelling like my husband’s clean armpit. I may let this age a while and come back to it, or just keep it for more masculine days. 

*edit*

within minutes of hitting post this shifted and went aquatic. Absolutely not what I expected but it works. It’s still very masculine but it’s much more my style now. 

Edited by AbbyNormal