Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Silvertree

Avocado, Lemongrass, and White Musk

How am I the first review? :peep: 

I got a decant of this because avocado is a note you just don't see very often! And I don't really know how to describe it but like a green creaminess beneath the lemongrass? It has been a long time since I've smelled Lush's Avobath, but it is giving me Avobath vibes. It's very bright and refreshing and a scent that will put some pep in your step. Over time, the white musk gains strength, and it settles into a lemongrass-infused white musk by the end of the day.

I like this way more than I thought I would, and I might have to grab a bottle before it goes away.

Lemongrass SN! If there's avocado here, it is missing. This is mainly lemongrass musk. Good throw, average wear length.

This one starts out almost like a lemongrass SN on me, but there's more to it. I've never tried a perfume with an avocado note, so I can't say I can place it specifically, but there's something subtly creamy behind the lemongrass that makes me think avocado. As it wears, the lemongrass calms down and the white musk amps up, such that it's eventually more of a white musk with a pale green lemongrass edge. Fresh and clean, and I can see the comparison to Avobath or just a general Lush product vibe. Good throw and staying power. This one's a keeper for me.

A pretty mix of all three notes and I wish I'd full sized my decant before it went out of stock!  I really hope that the avocado note shows up in more blends too.  It sort of reminds me of a mellower, lighter, creamier type of bamboo scent.  It gives the whole blend a soft, green feel to me and, mixed with the lemongrass, has spa-like vibes.  The lemongrass is sweet and lemony and is a scent that sometimes smells creamy and pale green to me even on its own.  I was worried about the white musk because it's a note that can smell sharp and dry to me and often gives me a headache, but it doesn't make this blend too dry for me and I think adds more of a clean skin musk hint to the whole thing.

Pretty, spa-like, delicately sweet, pale green, lemony, creamy, clean.