Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Lemon Peel, Jasmine Tea, and Honeycomb

This is so very pretty. A gorgeous jasmine tea scent. I was hoping for a stronger presence from the honeycomb because I am a shameless sugar hog, but it is just the right amount: perfectly balanced and blended with the exact proportions of lemon peel and honeycomb to accentuate the jasmine tea rather than overwhelm it. I am trying to tell myself this isn't really my style of perfume, but I have such a soft spot for the duet and ménage à trois scents and I can't stop sniffing this... anyway I recommend it if you're a tea person. This is definitely a fitting Spring/Summer choice, but it's so calming and smooth you could wear it anytime you need a cuppa in scent form. 

O my, that's some indolic jasmine. Woof.

I can find lemon and a little tea in the mix, trying to break free... but mostly this goes right to the nether-region odors, for both my friend and I.

This is a shame --- it did sound pretty. Scrubber.

This was an unexpected winner for me.

When freshly tested, the jasmine tea overwhelmed everything. I kept getting a smoky quality which jasmine can give off.

I let the bottle rest for a week and tested it again. The 2nd time around the blend completely did a 180. The lemon peel and honeycomb showed up to the Jasmine Tea party. The Jasmine Tea was still the star of the trio, but less in your face and had a beautiful spark around it courtesy of the lemon peel and a tad of sweetness.