Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Bulgarian rose absolute, rose otto, sandalwood, 3-year aged patchouli, orris absolute, rosemary, and rose hips. Soft and gentle, yet seductive and alluring.

In The Bottle: Soft, powdery rose. The scent reminds me a little of the unreleased proto of Victorian Rose Milk, actually.

Wet On Skin: It's still that soft, powdery rose. I think the powder might be coming from the orris, as that tends to have a kind of powdery quality to it as well.

Dry Down: As it settles into the skin, I'm getting  hints of some of the other  notes, notably sandalwood, always a nice companion to rose. Any bits of the other notes are really just whispers- this scent remains largely a rose scent, through and through. It resonates for  sure  as a faithful interpretation to the heart-affiliated quartz for which it is named.

In All: Medium to heavy throw- definitely apply with a light touch, a little goes a long way! If you're a fan of natural rose scents (more like  the flower,  less like a perfume interpretation)  then you  will absolutely want to add this to your collection! 🌹

This just arrived! I don't dare test it next to MMH3, lol, but in the bottle it is a strong sparkly rose, very evocative of the beautiful raw rose quartz piece I am looking at right now. Multifaceted, glassy, rosey, sweet...I cannot wait to try this on tomorrow. Beautiful.

This one was a soft rosy blend. It is definitely soft and alluring, medium-low throw but good wear length. This is like the best rose musk you could want on your skin.