Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

White Grapefruit and Black Tea

The white grapefruit is the star of this duet throughout wear on me. The black tea note, which isn't licorice-y on me in this blend, in this becomes a little more noticeable over time, but it is never able to overtake the white grapefruit.

I adore grapefruit, and I like this, but fortunately, I have dodged the need for a bottle by having so many grapefruit blends already and loving the Lab's pink grapefruit more. I'll be hanging on to my decant, though. :) 

I looooove this one! Grapefruit is definitely in the forefront, but the black tea comes through a little bit as it dries down. I think the black tea adds a little bit of that comfort feeling, which means I think this would work well for any season. 

Edited by WoolyBee

White grapefruit and a whiff of tea. If you're looking for a grapefruit scent, give this one a twirl. Medium throw and wear length.

Mostly grapefruit with a bit of tea, which makes somehow makes it smell like a very fancy grapefruit. The white grapefruit note to me is a bit less sweet/candied smelling than the pink grapefruit note, and between the two, I prefer the white grapefruit. I don't get any of the pith, so this is more idealized than fresh-peeled.