Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Dead Leaves, Leather, and Pink Pepper

This is so so pretty! The leaves are regular ol' leaves, the leather is there but sort of hiding off in the background, but the pink pepper? SWOON. It's very effervescent and bright, and almost adds a sparkling quality to the blend. If I had to nail down a description for the leather in this, it would be well-worn tanned leather, similar to the doeskin in Coyote. If you're leery about dead leaf blends and/or love pink pepper, I would highly recommend you try this! A very cheerful and gorgeous autumnal blend.

This one leaned a bit to sharp on my skin.  I was hoping the leather would tamp down the sometimes "cologne effect" my skin chemistry likes to pull with the DL blends. 

Definitely a must try for leather and for DL lovers.

Ooooooh fffffffudge. This is a major hit for me. It doesn't smell like dead leaves, leather, or pink pepper. Just effing gorgeous. I guess pink? Kinda like the Gap scent? It. Is. So. Good.

IT'S JUST AMAZING OK?

Dead Leaves, sharp pink pepper to give them bite, and a whiff of leather. This one is more of Dead Leaves + something else throw in on me. The pink pepper however is gorgeous and really makes this a great and wearable Dead Leaves dominant blend. Medium throw and wear length.

This, for me, is the star of the Dead Leaves series of Halloween 2021 release.

Beautiful pink pepper and leather. The leather is the same as in Black Rider. The leaves are almost muted, but they quietly assert themselves.