Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

You Are Not Alone

I've been dying for a paper scent that isnt dominated by leather or go cologney, and this is it! 

im not a huge lavender lover so i was apprehensive upon first sniff, but this lavender isn't strongly herbal and is actually kinda sweet. now that my bottle has had a chance to age, the paper note is getting much stronger and is becoming the dominant note 😍😍😍 i do think the lavender makes it somewhat perfumey, but not intolerably. i personally don't get any ink, and like it that way. MORE PPR PLS

YANA is soft and comforting. its my favorite sleep scent thus far, and im stoked to have found a back up. 

Edited by murqmaid

When I put this on, I did get a definite book or magazine smell! It kind of reminds me of those perfume samples that come in magazines, except the perfume sample is a cuddly, sweet lavender. It reminds me of going through magazines with my mom as a kid, peeling apart the glossy pages and smearing the perfume on my wrists. It's a bit too perfumey for my taste to be wearable all the time but it is a fun, nostalgic sensory experience.

I am not very good at picking up individual notes or describing scents, but FWIW it’s the first scent that I bought 3 bottles of in one sitting. It’s so so beautiful and comforting. I’d say it’s in the same family as Two Sheep and Two Goats; a little sweeter at first but pretty close after drying. LOVE!!