Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Ooyogari No Koe Home & Linen Spray

My Luper order arrived today, so I tested this one straight out of the box. (It had rested at least a few hours.) It's predominantly clean aloe and bamboo that's softly woodsy and almost creamy. It tinkles with bits of ti leaf, lemon peel, and eucalyptus. I can't smell sea salt in it. While it's definitely a clean and refreshing scent, I wouldn't call it "light" in the sense that it's faint as the scent itself is plenty noticeable. But full of notes that feel clean and fresh. 

I think this would be an especially good blend to use around folks who don't typically like traditional atmosphere spray smells. 

Also, it's a good fragrance to use as an after-poop spray, if you do that sort of thing.  

"Clean" is definitely the right description. It's a very pleasant scent, and maybe more appealing to the masses than my favorite Dracula sprays. Enjoyed the tester and I'll probably purchase a full one.

This one is a salty aquatic! The sea salt stands out to me the most, followed by what I believe to be the aloe. But mostly, it just smells very clean. The eucalyptus leaf adds a cool breeze aspect to the scent without making it mentholic. This is so clean that it verges on soapy, but it's a nice sort of soap. :P It's like... eucalyptus-tinged foam. 

This would make a great bathroom scent.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Reviewing from memory, but I recall this being a very salty, fresh aquatic.  It had a nice weight to it, but wasn't dark or heavy, and seemed like it would work great for someone who wanted a fresh air, beach vibe in a realistic way, or maybe wanted to make enclose spaces smell open.  Clean, but not like cleaning product clean.  This would be very nice for a guy's space, as it's not sweet, and far from the "sea breezy" fragrances so typical in candles and room sprays.  This smells more natural.  A bit like Beach Scene, but without the woodiness. I liked this one, even though aquatics aren't usually my thing.  I'm digging all the salt in this year's line up.  :smile:  

Edited by VetchVesper