Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Legit, wet this smells like a peach farted on my skin. :thud: Just farted peach. Dry, the vanilla, amber and cacao come to life with a very small hint of peach. I like it, but I don't know if I will keep it.

I am glad that Dark Alice posted about the peach, because I kept thinking, "Is my nose broken, because I keep getting this unexpected fruitiness whenever I smell this?!" And yeah, I think it is a splort of unlisted peach. It is the dominant note for several hours on me, but eventually the resins (the frankincense is the strongest to my nose) triumph over it, and it becomes a lightly sweetened, soft resin scent with a hint of cacao.

I thought this might be like Bast without the honey, but it was unexpectedly fruity on me. Although I appreciate the scent more after four hours of wear, I do not think I want to get through the first few hours to arrive at this point. I know I have several other sweet resin scents that I'd reach for over this one, so this is going to swaps.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Interestingly enough, I have the same bottle as Doomsday, and no peach! :wacko: Skin chemistry is a crazy thing.... 

Dragon Squad starts out a little perfumey, definitely resinous, and becomes more slinky and sensual as I wear it. I get the amber, the myrrh and I’m guessing the tonka (not too familiar with tonka, yet). The cocoa is present and dry, not making this a chocolate blend, just adding some complexity. There’s a little vanilla hinting through, too. Can’t tell if I’m getting much frakincense. Definitely related to Bast, I’ll have to pull out my decant and compare sometime. It’s even got this sandy, dry sensation to it...

Sexy, indeed! Close to the skin. Takes me to warm summer nights and secret meetings under stars.