Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  

I was there on the night you came into our world. 

A classic 1920’s-style aldehyde with champaca blossom, incense, and sweet red patchouli.

Lady Hatton is a very clean, delicate floral. If you like Dirty, this is like that but slightly more classical? If you're into aldehydes, I'd check this out.

A slightly fizzy, classy perfume. Very well-blended, so I don't really pick out the other notes so much. Decent throw and wear length.

Ok, this one is right in my wheelhouse! Lovely champaca and incense. The patchouli is very discreet and not showing herself. This is a rather glamorous scent. Great throw and wear length.

love love love the lab's aldehyde blends.  this is a classic champaca-focused parfum accessed via time machine from an old department store. yes it's glam but projects as quite proper (society gal with a lot of breeding and a lot of virgo in her chart?)   good throw for about three hours, then lowering it's sillage to be a barely-there skin scent for another two.   this might be my favorite bpal champa blend.

I’m not sure what makes an “aldehyde” but apparently they are like “rocket fuel” that adds fizz and effervescence. Cool.  This scent is indeed fizzy.  Clean, bright, sparkly.  I mostly smell champaca blossom.  No patchouli.  A feminine floral blend, feels classic and gorgeous.