Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
ellocentipede

Honey, Rum, and Spiced Fig Hair Gloss

[No additional description provided.]

Honeyed rum cake with fig!  This is more honeyed fig dominant and not overly boozy.  I’ve never had Baba au rhum, but this is how it smells in my head.  

I can smell everything here; the honey, rum, and spiced fig are all present! The spiced fig note is strongest IMO, followed by the honey and rum.

Whatever the spices are in here.. they're making me think of Christmas or Thanksgiving. When I first took I whiff, I thought "holidays!"

I think I'll hold on to my little spray decant, but this won't be a big bottle purchase.

Very sweet, fruity fig on me.  It's a little cloying for my tastes, but I like my fig a little greener.   I"m not getting a lot of spice, or at least not the cinnamony melange I tend to think of when I think "spice."  it's not a heavy smell, and there is something nice and springy/summery about it.  It makes me think of eating fig preserves under the big green leaves a fig tree.  Clean, bright, sugary fig.  

Honeyed fig and a whiff of rum. It's mainly a honeyed fig that has been soaking in rum. Figgy, sugary, honey. Good throw and wear length.

Honeyed rum pretty much, only the spices from the spiced rum appear on my hair. Pretty good, and I think would be a fantastic compliment to rum/whiskey/beer oils! I don't have too many fig blends, so I was hoping that appeared so I'd have something to wear with Cannibal Lady Macbeth. 

Sadly this does not last too long, which is something that shocked me considering hair glosses last way longer than perfume oils in my experience. You might want to add extra than you usually wear.