Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Lycanthrope

The Tigress Atmosphere Spray

Red musk and sweet golden amber with red agarwood, leather, labdanum, black tea, orris, and lavender.

Wow!

Well, this is definitely very, very leather-forward.  It's the cool leather note, and when first spritzed, I swear it's almost a sprayable harness, hah hah!

In all seriousness, there's a hint of the lavender present when you're smelling the top of the sprayer.  When dispersed into the air, yes, leather is very apparent, but behind it is a very well blended warmth, although it's a bit of a stand-offish warmth, if that makes sense.  The amber, musk and labdanum give a bit of support, but in no means do I get resinous from this at all.  It's very sensuous, but also callous, in only the best way.

when first sprayed i mostly smell leather, yay. i get something sort of fresh, i think it's black tea with some lavender. the other notes sort of bring up the background, this is like a lovely and luxurious leather scent that's still soft and not a super strong black leather...it's a bit subtler due to the other notes. i really like this one a lot. i have a candle by boy smells called 'mssr. blanchy' and it's kind of a soft leather floral scent. this one has a simiar feel to it to me, so if you happen to like subtle leather scents, i think this one's for you. i may have to get a full bottle. ❤️ 

Very much a leather scent, as the previous reviewers commented, and sensuous! The lavender and musk and probably amber give a beautiful sweetness. Big throw! Not getting much resin presence but I’m sure it’s all making this so luscious, so smooth. Not sure where the tea’s presence is coming through, either. Will keep analyzing as it lingers and update if I more notes fall into place in my sensory perception. 

I think the lavender’s presence really makes this special. A surprisingly lovely pairing, leather and lavender! (Loved it in Fifth Lash, as well.)

My partner smelled it when it first arrived and said “That is sexy!” 

Happy to have my decant for when when I want to feel sensual  and powerful like a Tiger queen! 

Red amber, leather, and a whiff of lavender. This is amber-leather blend, with the lavender softening it up a bit, but its still very tough girl. Tiger Mom indeed!