Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellocentipede

Honey and White Carnation Bath Oil

[No additional description provided.]

Ahhhh I love this one!  It’s the best, most realistic honey scent in the world, with some spicy carnation.  I have a hard time finding honey scents that I like, and this one is such a winner!

Such a fantastic rich honey! The carnation is really spicy in this one, and balances the sweetness very nicely. 

I'm really pretty delighted by this--If I smell deliberately for them, I get honey and carnation, but if I just sniff without thinking about it, you know that smell in springtime when all the neighborhood trees are in bloom and it's like sweet happy pollen and bees everywhere?  This is exactly that scent to me.

I only got a quarter oz decant, I love carnations but I'm wary with honey, it can go sickly sweet sometimes.

On dry skin it does go sickly sweet with hardly any hint of carnation, just the thing I hate about honey. But I did try it in the tub on wet warm skin. There is much better!!! 😊 It's not that sweet anymore, I still get the honey note but it receded to the background. Now it's a soft floral show! Finally carnation shows its pretty petals!

In the tub it's really a nice scent, I'm fine with my little decant and won't need more.

Spicy carnation with a heavy honeyed edge. I get more carnation than honey, but you get both, and it's rich, spicy, and decadent.