Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Bunny Butt

The Violet Chamber Atmosphere Spray

Jungle orchid, wild fig, bourbon geranium, twilight oudh, and pluot.

The chamber labels are great IRL. This is STRONG. Yes, please. Mostly orchid with a touch of fruit. The Oudh is strong too but really pleasant. A bit of herbal from the geranium. Smells like a fancy British accent? Posh? Seems like it will hang around a while too.

Orchid, oudh, and sophistication. This is just a superb orchid spray. If you wanted your place to smell like an upscale boudoir (you know, like Agent Provocateur and people who spend more money on a piece of lace than you do on a dress for a wedding). Yup, sexy sophistication.

This is feminine and posh.  Very floral to my nose, and leaning a bit into the girly, froofy, fancy floral I'm usually not too into.  This one is unique and interesting enough that I will use it though when I'm in the right mood.  My mom absolutely adored it.   I get a fruity orchid scent with a sort of effervescent/ozoney note underlying it that's intriguing.  Dark Alice mentioned mint, and I get that, but I think it's the geranium.  It gives the fragrance a  bright and airy quality and a coolness that would fit well in an upscale, modern boutique or salon.  Not something I need a big bottle of, but I'll keep it around for when I want to feel froofy.  :)

The Violet Chamber atmo is gorgeous. Yes, 'perfumey' (orchid + oudh, I imagine) but in the best way. The fig is light here, and the pluot and bourbon geranium are also applied with a gentle hand. It comes across as a dusky, well-blended scent, and agree with z_z that this smells upscale. It's like a fruity floral for a Hitchcock blonde. I have a lilac-colored wool winter dress coat, and I'm going to lightly spritz the lining with this—and maybe also my sheets as well. ;)