Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

has a parlor house at No. 16 East Thirteenth street. There are six lady boarders; but no interest whatever attaches to this house. Some of its visitors have asserted that its inmates are of a snobbish disposition.

A superior tea rose chypre.

This is gorgeous. It is something between OLLA Eve and Chanel No. 5--classic, classy, elegant, and sexy. It's a beautiful woody, spicy tea rose. The tea rose is lush and velvety--not sharp or lemony. The effect is of a very smooth blend. It is superior, but in the way that Charlotte Wells in Harlots is superior--not overly snobby, but playful and spirited. I'm so happy that I took a chance on this.

A soft, sophisticated, tea rose chypre. It reminds me of being a kid and 'volunteering' as the second opinion for family members shopping at the perfume counter, but this scent is a little updated from that. Personally, as a rose lover, I am not getting as much rose as I would like. On me, the rose blended well with the various notes of the chyre, but I have a hard time picking it out on its own.

Soft rose chypre. This one is a delicate, elegant perfume. Again, there's something quasi nostalgic about it. Would be lovely for a tea party or for a Victorian inspired wedding. Medium throw and wear length.