Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Pomegranate Grove: Embalming Fluid

[No additional description provided.]

Pomegranate, and lemony Embalming Fluid. This is a citrusy-pom mix for Embalming Fluid. Clean, lemony, sparkling. Good throw and wear length.

It smells a lot like pomegranate at first, when you open it, and then it's Embalming Fluid with a pomegranate edge later. The drydown is pretty much Embalming Fluid, though, which I actually find really lovely, and now I'm actually considering a bottle of that?

Wet: Embalming fluid and a hint of pomegranate. BRING IIIITTTTT.

Dry: This is about 75% Embalming Fluid with 25% pomegranate on my skin. It's very citrus tea + clean smelling still, with a bit of pomegranate to make it a little more interesting. 

I wouldn't say that I like this more than EF on its' own, but I like it enough to be considering a bottle!

This blend dries down pretty fast. No pom in sight, just the remains of white musk and aloe.

Edited by theredkilt

Pomegranate hand soap on top of Embalming Fluid. Then the handsoap fades considerably and is just a weird fruity tinge in the background of the Embalming Fluid.

I've never tried Embalming Fluid by itself, but I received this in a swap, and it sounded right up my alley! I'll definitely have to try the pomegranate-less version at some point. This smells in the bottle like a pomegranate and lemon cleaner. When I put it on my skin, it immediately smells like ordering an iced green tea with lemon slices, pom seeds, and aloe chunks in it (you can get aloe, coconut jellies, tapioca, etc. in your tea at bubble tea shops here in Japan, though I'm not sure about elsewhere). I wish it had stayed this way, but the actual outcome was nice, too. It ended up smelling like dryer sheets. Not in a bad way. In a way that made me remember doing laundry in the summer with my mom.