Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The three phases of the moon fashioned into a lunar triregnum: blue chamomile, mugwort, and orris root.

Beth continues to evolve as an artist. This collection is unique, and beautiful, complex, and stunning.

Tea lovers rejoice! This smells like a perfect cup of herbal tea. So soothing, grounding, calming. I don't love this on my skin, but in a locket or a diffuser, this will be perfect. It's atmospheric. I want it in a room spray!

Chamomile and orris. If you're a fan of either, give this a whirl. It's a very soft, skin scent on me. Very soothing.

Wet: Hit HARD by the chamomile! It's not messing around.

Dry: Calmed down a bit from the wet stage. Chamomile is still very much the star here, and it's a little sweeter than the wet stage. There's almost a powdery-like scent as well, from the orris root I imagine.

I'd like this more as an atmos spray, rather than a perfume. It's nice, and I like the smell, but I don't want to smell like it. ;)

I got this one because i was curious. That's all.

Wet on skin, it's legit babywipes. I mean that in the best way possible? it's clean and floral, but a little bit astringent. There's a powdery earthy ness to it that in the baby-wipe comparison smells like the fabric. For me, it's hard to shake that. Babywipes or wet dryer sheets.

It's a soft gentle scent, but on me that doesn't mean low throw. I got this one to teach my nose new things, and Im a bit sad all I can get is baby wipes :rolleyes2:

AAAAAAAAAALL the mugwort.  Right up front.  POW!  Right in the kisser.  It's a fragrance I kind of oddly like, but it's not something I would want in a perfume.  But then....

The mugwort starts to soften and the chamomile starts to take over, and it's just this soft, soothing veil over everything, and the orris is just doing it's creamy powdery thing to add to the effect.  At this point, I don't even smell the mugwort except maybe the faaaaaintest greenness poking up around the edges.  This is very soothing/calming.  I've been very depressed lately, and wearing this has put me in a better mood.  It's not something I would ever wear enough to warrant a bottle, but I'm glad I have the imp, and I'll have to keep it around for those blue or anxious moods.