Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
mizliz2176

L'Essence de L'Engouement Hair Gloss

Intoxication of the First Kiss

French vanilla, pink candies, strawberry sugar, and orange blossom.

OK I suck at reviews. But since there still aren't any posted for this I feel that SOMEONE has to do it.

This one is GORGEOUS. Dark pink strawberry candy, with just enough vanilla to calm it down some. The orange blossom is just the glue between the other notes. I had such high hopes for enveloped in silk, but I was in the minority and was let down. THIS is what I had hoped for. Even the man thing adores this and he's not easily impressed with my smellies.

Will be getting a backup after my decants arrive and I decide on other full size purchases. This was one of two full size blind buys.

You know howStrawberry Shortcake dolls used to smell?

This hair gloss is kind of like that, only better, not plasticky, and all grown up. I can smell the vanilla, the pink candies, the strawberries, and the orange blossum. It's so lovely!

I can't stop sniffing my hair!

Sticky sugary strawberry candy, dollops of vanilla, and a whiff of orange blossom. This really makes me think of Strawberry Shortcake Dolls. The strawberry is the sugary 'fake' strawberry candy note for me.

To me, this is a dusty version of strawberry candy. Like the french kind of hard candy with the powdered sugar on top. Excellent staying power, I could smell it on my pillowcase a day later.

Really loving the deep, rich vanilla in this. Not generally a fan of strawberry, but this is really pleasant. Definitely more candy than actual fruit but not weirdly artificial. I agree with Pixie-elf, it's like a grown up Strawberry Shortcake

On me, this ends up as strawberry, strawberry, strawberry. It’s light and fun, but too close to the 99 cent strawberry shampoo I used growing for me to love it.