Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Numanoid

Pumpkin Spice Rum Hair Gloss

For spiking that latte. (We won’t tell.)

I'm the first?? Ok then!! Here we go!

Got a decant of this.... sniffing, lots of pumpkin spice... and, not getting much rum. Maybe a couple drops of it. :)

In damp hair, this is really nice! It is very pumpkin spice...still not detecting much rum there, but that is ok. I am a nut for anything pumpkin scented. This has a medium throw on me and doesn't change much. It isn't a bakery pumpkin spice either... it has an edge to it, but at the same time sticks close.

Now, I had tried the Pumpkin Spice Everything HG and that one was a bit too much for me, so if that is you, then try this because it is like that but on a much mellower scale.

This is mainly Pumpkin Spice. If there is any rum in here, it codes more to an extra layer of sugar cane into the pumpkin spice mix, as opposed to some caramel boozeyness. Medium throw.

I'm a sucker for rum, so I wanted to give this a go.

I have Pumpkin Spice Latte on my other sleeve, and it's interesting how different they are. This one is totally different proportions of spices. It's not as sweet. I think maybe cinnamon dominant. It's good, but I had hoped for more rum. WOW that's some powerful spice. I detect tiny hints of rum under all that spice, but I don't think it's enough for me to need this in my collection, I already have enough HG to sink a ship...

Delicious!! A spicy latte - LOTS of pumpkin spice, very little rum, JUST enough to notice. Also reminds me a liiittle bit of ginger cookies. goodness this is AMAZING!!! :wub2:

I only have a decant of this. I somehow set it aside in a bag of decants without testing it. I sure wouldn't have forgotten this one! I have a lot of BPAL pumpkin perfumes and hair glosses. This little decant is just perfection. No real rum note stands out, but I think it is just perfectly matched with the Pumpkin Spice note. Maybe it's due to the aging, although typically I don't find that my hair glosses change with age. In any way, the pumpkin spice is not as cloying as in my PSE hair gloss or even last year's Pumpkin Silkybat, Pumpkin Scherezade, or Pumpkin Dragon's Milk. I have full bottled of each of those and only this little decant. Well, Imma have to hope that they age as deliciously as this one. Also, I do love to drink me some spiced rum and now I'm craving that.