Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
patina

Forgotten Churchyard Atmosphere Spray

Black-rusted gates swinging wildly on broken hinges. Weed-choked mausoleums and crumbling marble thick with corpse-green mold. Claw-streaked soil and broken pine boughs.

I get a soft, powdery, misty green scent. There's a huge amount of moss and pine is soft, menthol-y, and not like floor cleaner at all.

I don't get a lot of dirt, but then dirt has never been a strong note to my nose. It could be that it's mixed into the moss smell. Edited by patina

I get a lot of moss with a background of dirt. Reminds me of spanish moss. It smells like there may be olibanum in this blend as well. I don't get pine which is great for me because pine reminds me of household cleaner.

I adore moss (Tomb Moss SN is my favorite bpal moss scent), and I think I may need to upgrade my decant to a bottle. This is a light scent but not too light. It smells like dried moss instead of fresh moss. It is a great "clean" atmosphere spray choice for people who don't enjoy typical clean scents like lemon, pine, or lavender. :) I definitely recommend this one!

sprayed on hallway curtains. this is lovely! mostly stone and moss, a little bit of verrrrry dark, rich fertile soil in the beginning, the slightest hint of resin wafting about in the night air under the darkest moon. (I might be dreaming in thinking that the church's incense is wafting faintly in this; it might also be resins from other atmos being reanimated by the fresh application of this.)

beautiful stylish outdoor scent of nature meeting stone and metal. a good scent to huff while watching burton's sleepy hollow.

Moss, mist, and rusty gates. I get a very strong metallic note from this. Fair bit of greenery, smelling kinda weedy. And definitely misty.

Very atmospheric.