Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
mystery213

Rubber Chicken

This was totally in-your-face banana Runts on me at first, but dried down to an orange creamsicle/Juicy Fruit gum blend. Or something like 'Blue Moon' ice cream (the bright blue ice cream with little chunks of fruity bubblegum in it). It is so, so yummy, but faded quickly on me, as citrus always does with my chemistry....

I did not get a chance to try the bath bomb version, so this review is for the oil only.

Edited by mystery213

On wet, its full on rubber fake bananas. It dries down to a banana leaf, orange creamsicle, and a touch of juicy fruits. Unfortunately, it has almost no wear on me and is GONE after about 45 minutes. Medium throw while it still exists.

Up close, Rubber Chicken is bright, fun, juicy/creamy orange scent.

My favorite thing about it? It has a nice throw that is a different spin on the scent--it smell just like circus peanut candy :)

It's odd, but just perfect.

I very happy scent :)

SWEET orange-banana bwak-bwak! I remember eating WAY too many circus peanuts as a kid. This takes me back to sticking my nose in the bag and going to town and back with a tummy ache. Banana candy bottle sniff and after application, the tang citrus note amps on me first then blends to become a sugary, childlike dreamsicle scent overall. It's a super fun, giggles and sunshine pretty scent. I could see wearing this to an itty-bitty bikini party in Malibu, you know the kind with the paper umbrella drinks and smooth beats. If only this chicken could magically transport/transform me and my winter chunky-monkey bod. Yep, this would be perfect for wee tiny kids, and it seriously fades fast, 30 minutes tops on me, if that.

Edited by Jenjin

I agree with everyone else... it's banana at first then it morphs into an orange juicy fruit. It lasts pretty well for me too with the few drops I put on. I'm pleased with it! Although I have a chaos theory that smells very very similar so I may not keep this...

I smell like Banana runts...all day, every day. No citrus, just sugary banana. So glad I sold this bottle.

Definitely banana runts. 😄 Generally, I actually hate gourmand scents, and citrus just goes sour on me, but I like this one. It fades realy nicely on me; it kind of reminds me of Fruity Pebbles, with a touch more lemon. There is a bit of a champagney note (champagne gives me massive headaches), so we'll see if it likes me. 😊