Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
octic

Pumpkin Spice Flan Atmosphere Spray

Beth hates flan, but I love it. This way, were meeting somewhere in the middle.

This is a super milky, caramely, and spicy dessert. I almost feel like I'm smelling caramel popcorn. I love flan, and this is now my favorite atmo.

Smells like caramel popcorn coated in cinnamon, but a bit off smelling. The spice is just a little too sharp for me, and has a chemical quality to it that's sort of stifling to me. I spritzed this a couple times and kind of had trouble breathing for an hour or so until it dissipated. It makes my throat feel scratchy.
My man said it smelled like butter, cinnamon and permanent marker fumes, which made sense to me.

This is perfect! I wish I'd purchased a big bottle of this. It smells like Pumpkin Spice caramel popcorn! The creaminess of the butter or cream accord balanced the spice notes. As an atmosphere spray, my skin doesn't turn the cream into spoiled milk. Be warned, it made me crave popcorn and so I had to pop some right away.

No egg note detected. This may be my favorite of the Weenies I've tried this year.

Cinnamon, caramel popcorn, and a touch of pumpkin. This just smells foodie, and delicious and convince the zee_zee kid we were baking when he came in the door. So great for the holidays when you want your relatives to think you've been cooking up a storm even if you decided to order pie from the store.

Definitely getting the cinnamon-caramel popcorn note everyone is talking about but I'm also getting pumpkin custard and pastry. This is so delicious.

Funny, I must have been the only one that didn't get cinnamon caramel popcorn. Instead I got pumpkin eggnog. It's good, though. A bit heavy on the nutmeg.