Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Peach and almond blossom with tonka, narcissus, and black amber.

If you're not expecting a peach-forward scent and you're into the darker side of the bpals, this will be perfect for you. Its one of the more unique scents I've acquired over the past few years.

The peach is sweet and crystalline, due to the addition of almond blossom. These 2 notes aren't singularly discernible, but fuse together wonderfully. Something in this smells like Leather Phoenix on me. I mean, to the point I thought there was gleaming black leather in it. Pretty sure its the narcissus...ok so apparently I amp narcissus? Who knew!
The tonka is warm and gritty. The black amber isn't forward but adds warmth.

Thanks to my fabulous fairy

In the bottle I get almond with a hint of peach at the end of my deep inhales. Almond tends to smell plastic-y and fake to me. Some almond scents are so overwhelmingly almond they make me gag. Perhaps the difference is in almond blossom since this is very nice. The almond seems to lighten the scent somehow. It seems airy. I may also be picking up on the tonka a bit. I do not get the amber or narcissus.

BTW the airiness is mysterious. This is going to seem out of left field but the ambergris SN has the same quality--airy salty sweetness that I cannot quite put my finger one.

My child got into car with me and said mom I can smell your perfume which isn't something I would have suspected. I also couldn't really smell peach I so maybe my nose is turning a blind spot with these {or is temporarily broken} Another subtle to me scent.

The narcissus gives this a strong, sharp, clean, perfumey floral vibe on my skin. Very floral with a hint of sweet peach. I don't get the dark amber at all. I don't like clean, musky florals, so this one isn't working for me.

Wet: This has a Sharpie scent on me.  I was afraid of it.

Semidry: Like @SophieCedar said, something in this comes out as black leather on my skin.

Dry:  Warm peach and amber.  I was mauled everywhere I had this on my skin and I'm not about to complain about it.