Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Orange blossom, white musk, pink peppercorns, and coconut.

This is a lovely well blended scent. It is floral but not high pitched. The orange blossom is predominant with a spiciness from the peppercorn and a creaminess from the coconut and musk. A perfumey scent but not department storey.

I wish I could try it in but instead I'll just have to be content sniffing for now. Definitely a sweet subtle scent for someone who might not love florals but wants to like them.

as her twin Daisy, to me, another white driven blend. The orange blossoms, normally sweet for me, plays w the pink peppercorns to create a clean note. the coconut, similar to the note in OBATALA, and white musk are at the top and heart of this on my skin. Started on wet application sharp. My chemistry prefers a denser coconut. This is a clean, innocent, hopeful scent. Reminds me of my early teenage years. i don't remember what Phisoderm smells like anymore, but this elicits that feeling. Not scent, just the feels. Clean and pretty.

♔ Violet Hilton

In the Bottle: strong herbal floral

Wet: Sweet, slightly tart orange blossom and zest, and sweet, sugary white florals. Almost instantly, I get a peppery whiff of peppercorn which combines with the white musk to overpower all the other notes, leaving only a faint trace of orange and white floral. I don’t really smell a familiar kind of sweet orange blossom, it's a little sharper here and almost as though the other notes have separated them into two distinguishable/ individual components; orange zest and white floral...where the white floral component from this note is terribly soapy. I'm guessing this is the part where I try to excuse my chemistry for making it smell 'clean' and uncomplicated.

Drydown: As it dries, this begins to smell like light, zesty orange citrus again, only this time, it's brought more friends- like reaaaaaally loud, white floral friends. The white musk in this doesn’t seem to do anything but amplify the lack of other notes present. I don’t get any coconut, not even the watery kind (let alone the juicy or meaty and fleshy kind)..nothing that resembles the smell of coconut anyway, but I do get a creaminess in the floral, it kind of makes me think the coconut note renders the white florals to smell a little off and juicier, with slight ..maybe slight coconut water present?… is that a compensation or a compromise of my chemistry? Haha I don’t know. This is mostly white musk, orange zest, white floral and a drop of coconut water.

TL;DR: Sharp white musk, orange zest, white floral, drop of coconut water.

Except for the orange blossom (which has worked on me 1 time out of all the scents I have tried with it) this sounds amazing.

Wet: Mmm, that's shockingly not awful. The coconut note is GORGEOUS. The orange blossom is bitter, yes, but not OMG GET IT OFF ME bitter. It's not great though, and it is gradually drowning out that beautiful warm, husky coconut note (which, incidentally, might be my favourite coconut note I have EVER smelled from the Lab, and I have smelled pretty much all of them. *sigh*)

This is gradually turning to orange scented cleaning product on my arm. Booooo.

Dry: Omg the coconut note in this is TO DIE FOR. It came back and is so so good...but the orange blossom is just as strong and is just so bad on my skin. This scent is heartbreaking on me. I love coconut so much, and this is the best one I have smelled, but it doesn't make the orange blossom bearable. Sadness.