Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
BrieCS

Help! Gift Card Paralysis! What should I get?

Hey all!

I got a BPAL gift card as a surprise gift! I haven't been around for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages, but I know y'all are good to count on for help on finding excellent selections.

I have a $35 gift card, an allergy to patchouli, sensitivity to super-perfumey smelling (more like typical store bought) perfume, and a high risk for scents going powdery suddenly. I have a wishlist here: http://blackphoenixalchemylab.com/my-lists/view-a-list/?wlid=65072and would appreciate any help y'all can give.

If you respond, THANK YOU! I appreciate it! I'm super indecisive!

Edited by BrieCS

Do you have some favourite notes? Or types like foodie or floral? I am going to guess you like chocolate based on your list. On me, occasionally chocolate scents go powdery is that an issue you have? El Dia de Los Reyes is amazing, and I think quite popular, so it likely appeals to a lot of people.

My fave forever is Rose Red - I like roses, chocolate, some spices, creamier scents, and honey x1000. Most other florals than Rose Red and Peacock Queen go to powder on me, and chocolate is a tentative thing. El Dia de Los Reyes is one of my options presently, so I'm keeping it in mind.