Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

A Moment in Time Hair Gloss

A tranquil scent, illuminated by joy and warm with the serenity of love: bourbon vanilla and soft sandalwood with tiare, white fig, sweet benzoin, guiac wood, French lavender, and a touch of warm patchouli.

A Moment in Time hair gloss is vanilla and sandalwood goodness, with lavender and patchouli and fig woven through. I also have the perfume oil, and it's always seemed so well-blended and well-balanced. The vanilla and fig give it an almost foody edge, but the other notes pull it back and imbue it with other kinds of tenderness, like the sweet innocence of tiare flowers, and the warmth of guaiac wood and grounding benzoin. The patchouli is all softness and fuzziness here; there's nothing sharp whatsoever in this blend.

I'll wear this hair gloss when I have a stressful day ahead or need a little comfort wafting around me. I think it would also be great on nights when I shower before bed and want to spritz my hair with a gloss that harmonizes well with my sleep blends. Beautiful!

A Moment In Time HG is actually slightly smokier on me than the perfume oil. I definitely get more of the sandalwood and wood in this one. I wore this on Thanksgiving, along with a Moment in Time perfume oil, and the perfume oil is much more lavender and vanilla in it.

Super comforting and perfect to help you destress for the holidays!

I had forgotten half the notes in this when I tried it, other than lavender and vanilla and patchouli. I immediately had to look it up, because it smelled like none of those to me! I get mostly a soft sweet floral (the tiare I guess) and what I now know is fig. Its soft and feminine and really pretty. I can see wearing this a lot in the spring. Not at all what I was expecting, but beautiful! I may need to shake it up a bit to get some of the other notes, but either way, really happy I got this. Totally office appropriate too.

This is a soft sweet vanilla, fig and patch on me. It starts off figgy and thick then dries down to a sweet woody scent that's incredibly comforting and absolutely beautiful. This is warm and lovely.The patch is not too sharp or "dirty" but plays well lending itself to the wood as a bit of warmth and texture. I wear it as a comfort scent. It works just as well at night before bed or in the morning before a rough day. Perfection!

A Moment in Time HG is like the perfume oil, which is to say that it is mostly about the lavender, red patch, and fig on me, with some woodiness behind those notes. I don't normally enjoy fig, but the perfume is the only scent with fig in it that I love and have owned multiple bottles of (some of which were used up!). I've had others say the scent is like an old Victorian house or "a cigarette, but unsmoked and in a good way". I'm not sure I agree with those comments o.0, but I love the perfume oil, and am really happy to have grabbed the hair gloss (which I initially passed on when it was available). I find the scent to be very comforting, and this is so very different from my other lavender hair glosses, that I'm glad to have it in my collection. :heart: