Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Lycanthrope

Delayed at Ingolstadt Air Field Atmosphere Spray

An unfortunate electrical storm: lightning striking the tops of venerable oaks, Alpine moss tucked into dark mountain crevices, rain-drenched German chamomile and tulip, and a handful of wet, shy violets.

Whoa. Like, this was totally unexpected for a Halloween update. I was thinking, beaches, pumpkins, blood, musk, yeah, Weenies!

This instead is like a sprayable spring storm in the mountains. It seems light but there's a lot of complexity. Right off the bat from the nozzle it reminds me a touch of something piney, tree-like, resinous. In a way it's like Fae Forest but not nearly as lush, it's more the snap of lightning and rain spray over pine needles. The oak is not overpowering but it lends a very true forest-y feel to the spray. Moss is detectable as a roughness around the stormy rain. There's an element like Danube or Amsterdam in the moist aquatic tones. The violet is present, but it's not a violet-forward scent. They peek around, and with the moss and oak, really lend this a wild feel. I let it sit around in my bedroom for about half an hour, and it remains a complicated, airy, but extremely evocative outdoors scent. It lingers in the air like mist after tumultuous weather.

Good god. I just bought four more. I haven't done that since Snow Bunny.

If you love Fae Forest, Arkham, lighter versions of Black Forest, etc... you owe yourself this spray!

I agree with Lycanthrope in saying that there is something very "Fae Forest" about this one with a backdrop of heavy moss. When it's first sprayed the moss is what first jumps out at me and I can detect chamomile but it's hardly there. The violet is there but it's also tamed as well until it begins to settle around the room. The violet is gorgeous and not stifling or too much, in my opinion.

I don't detect oak, unless it's the sort of "mist covered wood" smell that I am getting but when I inhale deep enough it does smell like mist covered wood with the soft florals blowing into the distance, moss under your feet and the trees covering over you like a canopy. It's very Spring and Summer appropriate and this decant will be very appreciate when we get back to those seasons. Lovely!

This is a very pretty scent, light spring flowers with some aquatics and ozone. The violet is present, but as a background player. I was hoping for more trees and violets, so I am happy with just my decant, but if you want a floral scent that's a little different, this is a good match.

Spring flowers, ozone and moss. I get a touch of violet. This one is like alpine flowers in autumn. It's springlike but there's a coolness that I associate with a higher elevation.

Fun, fresh, and great for refreshing a room that doesn't seem much use. I'm currently at my in-laws guest bedroom which doesn't typically see much use during the rest of the year and its great for making stale sheets smells nice!

This is gorgeous. My first impression was a vision of a violet-covered mountainside. I can "smell" the little hairs on the stems of the violets!!! Blows my mind.

This is such a beautiful outdoorsy scent; fresh mountain air against sweet flowers. I definitely think of a mountainside when I spray this in my room!

I love this atmo spray. Fresh, crisp, beautiful. It smells like violets in a thunderstorm, but not a thunderstorm in the muggy Southern summer, more like a thunderstorm high in the mountains on the brink of winter. I've had zero regrets about ordering this last year.