Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The spirits are done with your shenanigans and wish to depart: a poof of frankincense, myrrh, Tolu balsam, and rose.

A dusty, incensy rose that is not very overpowering. It smells like a spirtualist's shop. I imagine that it is the balsam that really brings these scents together. Don't be afraid of this one if you don't like roses. I'd say this is floraly but mostly incense.

I agree with Absinthetics- this is a non-assuming rose incense. I'm pretty picky about my florals, most go soapy on me. But this one had the tolu and the frankincense to ground it, and the rose balances the myrrh so it doesn't turn into baby powder. Really lovely.

This to me smells like rosewood and frankincense. Soft pink roses with a resinous base. It's ethereal, soft, and lovely. Low throw, good wearlength.

Soft roses, resin, soft.

My favorite of the three. Gorgeous Frankincense with little to no perum balsam. Just gentle, soft frankincense. I love it.

Golden, smooth, sweet, slightly woody frankincense & myrrh combo with a hint of rich rose perfume. Light and slightly dusty in the drydown. I like this, but I have so many resin blends that are stronger and longer lasting.