Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Silvertree

Scherezade Hair Gloss

For this lunacy round, I voted for Scherezade + hair gloss, hands down, no second guessing. I may have even browbeaten several kind and understanding friends into voting, too. ;)

All that pestering and refreshing and hand-wringing has more than paid off, and I'm sad that Scherezade came and went while the forum was down--this gorgeous scent needs its own horde of rabid followers. The perfume has been one of my favorite fragrances since the earliest days of my BPAL obsession, and the gloss transforms it into a glorious new medium. If you're worried that red musk, saffron, and spices sounds heavy or too aggressive, fear not--the scent of the master storyteller is soft, sensual, and beguiling. I use two pumps, which infuses my shoulder-length curly hair with a lightly resinous cloud that hovers tantalizingly on the border between warm incense and sultry musk.

This is warring with Sin for my favorite hair gloss, and as a writer, I use a little whenever I need some creative inspiration. My only complaint is that I didn't buy two bottles. Perhaps if we tell Puddin' stories for 1,001 nights, he might bring Scherezade back!

One of my top 5 favorite perfume oils became a hair gloss! I was so excited to get a bottle, i wish i could have bought two.

If you like the hair glosses and you love Scherezade, this is divine. 3 sprays coats my hair with beautiful red musk, saffron and light spices. Sometimes i spray the ends of my hair right before bed so i can smell it while i toss and turn (don't sleep well). The amount of scent in this is perfect! Love love love, thanks for making this a reality. :-)

I wish i could report this post unfortunately my phone will not let me do that. :-(

Yesssss. This is simply stunning. And for me also, it wars with Sin for the most loved. This is for me, both comforting and inspiring, and I love it to death. I have waist-length thick hair and have been loving this- it's the red musk that is delicate enough to be work-safe, but dramatic enough to keep me in a happy place as long as I am wearing it. I only wish I could have gotten a bit more.

Red musk, saffron and spices. If you love Scherezade, pick this up. It's just sexy, confident, and comforting. It's the kinda of sexy in tshirt and jeans because you're at the most comfortable.

This scent is so damn sexy and applying it to my hair - just like makes it even sexier. This was my first exposure to Scheherazade, and I will probably be buying a bottle of the perfume oil now, too. I mainly get spiced red musk from this - almost foodie. I love it.