Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
stellamaris

Honeyed Frankincense Hair Gloss

Honey absolute, honey myrtle, and white frankincense.

I dies. This couldn't have been any more perfect for me, beautiful honey and frankincense. This one is not too strong in scent, good for layering with just about anything, resins, foody stuff, flowers...
This is The Perfect Blender.
Also the formula is a nice light spray, so I can reapply even on dry hair, and I don't look like a cow licked me.

Yup, frankincense. This is very similar to the frankincense and myrhh hair gloss that came out a couple of years ago. I'm on a resin kick lately, so this one fits the bill quite nicely. The scent does not last on me, though, which is rather disappointing.

This smells like honey and frank from the cap. Nice. :) But when I spray on my hair, the honey myrtle bounds out and its woodsy scent really takes over and leaves the honey and frank in the dust, so to speak. I'll keep my decant for the late summer/early autumn, but I don't need more than that. Would have liked more honey and frank, and less honey myrtle.

This is light and lovely! I agree with the person who said this is the perfect scent for layering. I'm a big resins (especially frankincense) girl so this will get a lot of use.

This is mainly frankincense sweetened with drops of honey. It's a sweet, resinous, incensey frankincense. I would think this would wear well with other perfumes.

A kind forumite gave me a generous decant of this to try.

On my skin, while I love Frank, it often amps, takes over entirely, and ends up smelling masculine. This though....with all that honey there's no way this could get overly masculine. It's gorgeous. The notes blend together so well. It's smooth and bright and lovely. Reallyglad to have some, and will llikely try to find some more.