Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kashmira

Spanked Atmosphere Spray

Sado-masochistic holiday cheer: whip leather, cardamom, patchouli and bourbon.

This complements the Spanked perfume and candle that I own. Gorgeous leather meets cardamon to make this a warm, red scent -- it conjures images of a newly spanked bottom. The patchouli and bourbon notes are on the edges of the scent, curious onlookers to the scene they just witnessed. This is the perfect spray for any room, though perhaps it is most fitting in the dungeon.

Spanked is all warm and spiced with a nice hit of black leather and a touch of bourbon. I wash this was a GC because I want my rooms to smell like this all the time - gorgeous, sexy and slightly naughty … perfect for the bedroom. :wub2:

Note: This scent goes a long way; I only used three squirts in my bedroom and the scent is wafting down my hallway and downstairs into the foyer … my house smells amazing!

This..is a new favorite. Very true to the perfume and amazing longevity. Will be using on my pillows so I have something to bury my face in to keep from screaming :whip:

I always avoided this because leather doesn't always work for me. This is awesome though. I think it is the cardamom and patch. It is a gentle soft worn leather rather than the black new car stiff chemically leather. Really really good.

I've recklessly disregarded its use as a room spray... I've tipped it (1 Tablespoon) into my bath, sprayed it on my hair, pretty much would have sex with it if I thought I could* :P I spray my clothes down with it before going out in the evening. LOVE :wub2:

I adore this oh so much. It's gotten the most compliments of any BPAL/BPTP yet.

*Direct skin contact is a no no. It burned like crazy when I tried spraying it like a perfume. I still refused to wash it off. That's how good this is.

I have two bottles of this spray, and they are very different.

I have one with nary a hint of leather. It is straight spices-- cardamom that really comes across to my nose as cinnamon, no matter how hard I sniff. And this didnt really surprise me, because the bottle of Spanked Res perfume I have is the same way.

But the other bottle I have is heavy on the leather and bourbon, and it is glorious. I swear to you, they are like night and day. It makes me wonder if this explains why my perfume bottle seems at odds with most other reviews.... I wish it smelled like this!

I just got my bottle today and I could smell leather when I opened the package! Holy amazingness! Leather, cardamom, spices...love it so hard!

I thought an atmo spray would be the way to tame the cinnamon red hots monster. I was wrong. On my thick heavy towels I get a hint of something else, but everywhere else it's just a cloud of red hots, certainly nothing I want to smell like.

I picked this up on Etsy and I'm glad I did because this is sooooo delicious. Primarily lovely black leather and cardamom, with bourbon supporting with a bit of booze and sweet. I don't notice the patch very much, if it's there. I've even sprayed my clothes down with this (like many the reviews above) because it's so great.

I just wish my bottle wasn't so faint- it's far fainter than any of the other atmos I have. It takes a good 5 sprays, even directly on a pillow, to get this to take, and even then it vanishes within the hour. I might try storing it in the fridge to see if that makes a difference.

Spanked atmo is almost all cardamom, patchouli, a touch of bourbon. The leather, oddly to our noses, is MIA.

It smells like spices, and slightly foodie incense.

Underwhelmed.

It's like expecting a spanking, and someone just pats you on the bottom.