Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
boxinghelena

Blueberry Peppermint

No description given

Blueberry Peppermint: I smell no blueberry! This makes me sad. :cry2: And I get more of a spearmint than a peppermint. I tend to avoid "mint" scents since I amp it like woah. It's a bit overwhelming on my wrist. ick.

This is the Imp Sack scent I was most looking forward to - I love peppermint - and it doesn't disappoint. It starts off sugary peppermint, like any of the Lick It scents, but then the blueberry kicks in. It dries down to a sugary blueberry with a hint of mint. Love it! :yum:

I want this in a 5ml so bad. My perfect holiday scent. Starts off mostly peppermint but within about 20 seconds of application, there is the blueberry and it blends so perfectly with the peppermint note, I just want to keep huffing my wrist. :D

I smell a little blueberry at first- but is quickly over powered by the mint, which to me smells like the mint from Snowblind.

Wet: Peppermint, with a little fruit in there but I can’t specifically tell it’s blueberry.

First on: Unchanged.

Dry: Unchanged. I like peppermint well enough, but I need more from a perfume.

I smell a little blueberry at first- but is quickly over powered by the mint

Yup, pretty much the same here. I was expecting more of a minty Blue Fire, but got mostly Lick It. It's still fun and I'll definitely use it up, but Blueberry Peppermint wasn't my favorite imp in the stocking.

I only had a couple drops of this one to test, but I'm not getting the blueberry from this scent. I agree with the reviews saying this one is reminiscent of the Lick It series. Reminds me of peppermint mouthwash.

Peppermint at first, I'm not getting any blueberry at all. Dries to a mild vanilla mint, very much like my bottle of "Lick it Vigorously", my fave lick it. This would be great for a hot day. Nice, but I don't need more.

Since I LOVED the scent of the Blueberry Peppermint in the bath oil tester I received, I couldn't resist bidding on a tester lot of six of the Stocking scents that included this.

I had forgotten that mint is a note of doom on me, though I adore it as a real-life scent and flavor.

IN THE IMP: Totally full-on blue mint, like mouthwash, Very bracing and eye-opening. Would be a great sinus-clearer.

Dabbed into crook of arm (wrists still wearing other scents from earlier in the day).

WET: The blueberry creeps in so it smells like a sweet mint. Not awful. The bath oil, to me, smells better because it doesn't have the reaction my skin has to the scent (blergy). My thinking, while this is wet, is that while I know this is a no-go on me as a scent, it might make a great tester-sniffie to use in my steamshower's aromatherapy well.

DRYDOWN: Sadly, this goes just horribly, horribly wrong on me on drydown. And I'm not sure if it's even the mint that's the culprit. I tend to not like fruity notes with the exceptions of pink grapefruit and fig (I couldn't even try on the Raspberry Thumbprint Cookie scent, the raspberry was so repellent) so it could very well be the blueberry ... but whatever it is, it's just rancid on me. I smell like an old lady. I can't even take the chance that this will be the case in the steamshower, so instead all six of the testers will go onto my special "tester package take 'em all" list when I update my swap list next month. Le sigh.

OVERALL: Well, I am really glad I got to try it because based on how much I like the bath oil, I might have bought a bottle if it was re-released.

On a scale of 1-5, a 1.